Sunday, March 20, 2011

Piano Lessons

I thought it'd be good for everyone to know that I teach piano lessons. Lot's of people don't seem to be aware of these things. I guess I don't go wandering around with a "I Teach Piano Lessons" T-shirt all the time, but I thought, since I talk about it quite a bit, that the word would get around. But no... people don't advertise me without insentive it seems.

Anyway, incase anyone is interested, I'm fairly free on Thursdays and Fridays from 2:30-5:00. I have had 8 years of Piano traning and have taught for over a year. I have several students right now, (all beginning students) and really enjoy them. I live in Marysville Washington, and teach at my house in my family's music studio. Lessons are $12.50 for 1 half-hour lesson or $50 per month for 1 lesson each week. (If you pay on a monthly basis, 5th weeks are free.)

Anyway, just thought you might want to know. Call me if you have questions or would like to take lessons: (360) - 659 - 9016

No comments:

Post a Comment