Friday, July 3, 2009

Stuff that's Chill

Chill is my new word. It is basically a substitute for the way-over-used and ancient word "cool" and I plan to use it a lot from here on out. For a while I thought of coming up with a word to use instead of cool that was actually another word for "warm", just to be funny, but recent experiences (aka sunburns and bug bites, which someone at Girls Camp refereed to as sun bites and bug burns) have convinced me that warm things are lame. So I use the word chill instead.

What kind of stuff is chill? Um... I guess I'll just give you a list. (I LOVE Lists!) :)

  • Isaac Wright (he's MEGA CHILL... at least in my opinion. I even made a shirt for Cosette that claimed he was better than Edward Cullen... whether that is true or not is entirely up to you... I'm hopelessly biased... being Isaac's creator).
  • Blogging
  • Chocolate
  • Anime
  • Overcast Days
  • Vampires
  • Moonlight (the Tv series as well as the stuff)
  • The moon (Also MEGA CHILL... 'cause it's WAY better than the sun)
  • Sunglasses
  • Harry Potter (the dude AND the series)
  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (also known as the LDS Church or, more commonly, the Mormon Church) See this link to learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints
  • Wikipedia (Even though the teachers hate it... it is just... well, chill.)
  • Google
  • Skateboards
  • The Itunes store
  • Ipods
  • Solar Eclipses
  • Blood Banks
  • Hospitals
  • Mortuaries
  • Graveyards
  • Scraggly old trees
  • Evanescence (it's a band)
  • Creepy old buildings
  • Werewolves
  • Ghosts
  • Zombies
  • Mermaids
  • Jedi
  • STAR WARS
  • Storms (Tornadoes, Tsunamis, etc. They're all chill.)
  • Freezers (Both the kind that we generally think of and use and the ones in Moonlight that the vampires sleep in, 'cause they're both Very Chill.)
  • Refrigerators (they're chill, literally.)
  • Laptops and computers
  • The Sno Isle Library System
  • The Twilight Series (My books are way more chill... but whatever. These are still chill).
  • Jasper Cullen (I think he's kinda hot... at least more so than Rob Pattinson... Ugh!)
  • Carlise Cullen (Now HE'S like an oxymoron. He's BEASTEDLY HOT and yet, MEGA CHILL).
  • Ice
  • Roses
  • Nuclear Weapons
  • Aloe Vera
  • Anolog Clocks (They look chill... but I can't read them) :)
  • And lots of other stuff.

Do you get the picture now? Do you know how to use the word "chill" properly?

Good.

Now it's time for you to practice, 'cause I don't want to hear the word "cool" ever again. Nothing is "cool" anymore. It's all chill. :)

3 comments:

  1. i wanna be chill!! can i? and i think best friends should be part of your list of chill things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the one who accidentally came up with sun bites and bug burns, he he he! I didn't know you like skateboards and anime, that is chill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia and Cosette, you guys are definetly chill.

    ReplyDelete