Sunday, June 7, 2009

Strange Phenomena

As those of you who have to endure the pain and suffering of living with me already know, I have an odd knack for predicting things. I'm not sure when it started, but the first time I noticed it was when I looked at I picture I'd drawn in second grade where dinosaur people were listening to "Music Sticks" and realized that my idea of putting music on a "stick" (or small object that was portable) and plug in headphones into it had been stolen and turned into the famous iPod.

At first I thought it was just a coincidence. One of those "great minds think alike" moments.

But I quickly learned differently.

A few years ago I was looking at the direction that high fashion was going in and I realized that I kinda looked like High fashion before white and black checkerboard first came out, so I thought that it would be funny if people started wearing checkerboard. I didn't really think it would happen, kinda like the "Music Sticks" thing, but guess what?

EVERYONE is into checkerboard clothes. Just look at this:

They have checkerboard pants (I want some of these).



Checkerboard Jackets. (I'm not so into this one, but I think they're cool.)


And checkerboard shoes? Wow. This is odd.
Oh but it doesn't end there.... Not only are checkerboard clothes exist ant, they're like a HUGE fad. I predicted a HUGE fad! This is just INSANE!

I do this all the time. I could get really rich (or at least really popular) predicting trends in fashion, but it's usually not until later that I notice what I'm doing.

I do this with other stuff to. I'll come up with a name for one of my characters and THE NEXT DAY his name (first and last and sometimes middle too) will appear on TV. It's totally weird.

But what's really rigged, (and I did NOT intend to make it so) is that if you take Isaac's name, spell it "Issac" (like I used to do before I learned that was the wrong way to spell it) and take Cassie's name and spell it "Cassi" when you spell them backwards, like so: issaC (Cassi backwards) and cassI (Issac backwards) they equal each other. And in the books, that is what Isaac is basically trying to tell Cassie (he's trying to say that he's nothing without her... and, because of this odd phenomena, if we were to remove the letters that created her name from the alphabet, he would be right. He would be nothing!)

Have I had any other odd premonitions? Fashion wise or otherwise? Do I know if the economy will recover or whether all is lost? Can I tell you who you should marry.

No. These things work in mysterious ways... and honestly, I can't trust them until they come to pass. It's just how it works.

I can state my opinion. I think the economy will recover, and that fashion is heading down the innovative striping direction (ya know, like plaid, pin-stripes, gingham stripes, all mixed together into some kind of super striping pattern). If you want an awesome hair style, DON"T cut your hair too short, you're going to need it for what's coming up next. In regards to technology, watch out for magnetic levitation stuff like mag-lev trains, magnetic-hovercars and such. I can't guarantee anything... but I hope that my predictions are at least somewhat close.

They have been freakishly so in the past.

2 comments:

  1. He he he. I will keep your predictions in mind. i guess i have been growing my hair out for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, where can i purchase the black and white checkboard pants?

    ReplyDelete