Sunday, August 16, 2009

Filarious

A one word title? What abomination is this? I mean seriously? WHO DOES THAT AFTER NOT BLOGGING FOR SO LONG?

I do. So deal.

Now of course (I know what you're thinking, it's not really all that creepy so get used to it) you're wondering what this one word means. If I told you that I wouldn't tell you what Filarious meant, then you'd kill me before tomorrow, and that'd be bad (frankly, I don't want to die, some people do, but not me) so I'll tell you... just not right now.

I have to stall for about.... three hours first.

Seriously... I'm not joking... No one takes me seriously these days. They did... back in, like, the 1700s but that's a different story.

Go do something interesting now while I stall, lay around next to my computer and torture you by making you wait for three hours to finish this post.

Three hours later:

Okay. Now I'll tell you what Filarious means.

As soon as you give me a cookie.

Nah, just kidding... I know it's killing you, so I'll tell you.

Filarious is a combination of the words "Nefarious" and "Hilarious" and means "nefariously hilarious". So if you say that something is "Filarious" that means that the object/person/place you're describing is either:

1. SO nefarious (which basically means devious) that it's funny.
2. SO hilarious (you know what that means... and if you don't well, you need to go back to kindergarten/hang out with me {I will be happy to show you what hilarious means... I mean what else are you supposed to do with a pile of matches, your neighbor's backyard, some gasoline and a batch of smelly laundry?}) that it's nefarious.

Do you understand? 'Cause if you don't you can always call me... but I will warn you beforehand... I will laugh at you.

So that's it. Finish your popcorn and get outta here.

Oh and be sure to come back next time... I've got something Filarious planned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment