Sunday, May 31, 2009

Freakish Look-Alikes

As you may already know, I am a fairly big fan of twilight, (I wouldn't consider myself the biggest fan because I actually like a few other vampire stories better {my own... but of course, I'm hopelessly biased} but I still love twilight) and thus the characters must have found their way into my subconsciousness because in one of my recent random draw-whatever-you-see-sessions (these sessions are dangerous, last time I had one of those, I got the girl/guy in my Gender Check post) I drew several pictures that looked remarkably like twilight characters.


This one was somewhat intentional (hence the label I drew above his head) and I added the elf-ears on purpose, but the next two were totally unintentional.

Jasper? (Seriously, the hat makes him look like Jasper. I need a hat like that. Jasper is like my favorite twilight character. What do you mean Edward is better? He is NOT! Have you seen Robert Pattinson? Wait... you say the REAL Edward, the one you saw in your head when you first read the book is better than the "REAL" Jasper? Well I haven't seen either of these two, so BAH! Jasper rules).

Carlise? (At least that's who Jacob thinks he looks like, I actually think he looks more like Jack the Ripper) {Don't ask me how I know what he looks like.}

And no, I didn't draw one of Bella. I wonder why....

Maybe it's because she'd turn out looking like THIS?!

Or THIS!






















(I know... You're asking "Since when did Bella have Black Hair, wear nice dresses and... BECOME A NUN?" Something is terribly wrong here.)

OR (dare I say it) THIS?!!!!!!!

(Nah... she looks more like Renee did in the movie than Bella. Lets see...)

Ah-ha! Here she is!


Wait... that's Nola Blackwell from Nashville Tennessee, a huge twilight fan who just WISHES she could be Bella, 'cause Edward deserves something WAY better than her... if you know what I mean... }:)

See? None of my pictures look like Bella. Not even the ones that drew with the intention of looking like her. But you see, maybe that's just because Bella is lame. This is what the person who deserves a super hot, mega strong and impossibly fast dude (aka someone like ISAAC WRIGHT {Edward's too lame and Jasper's taken}) looks like.

Who does she look like? He, he, he, he, he...

3 comments: